Skip to product information
1 of 1

Shiba Coffee Company

Exclusive 1/1 NFT and Ceramic Coffee Mug (Artist: Shibae)

Exclusive 1/1 NFT and Ceramic Coffee Mug (Artist: Shibae)

Regular price $500.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $500.00 USD
Sale Sold out

PROOF OF BURN ON ETHERSCAN

- $450 of SHIB BURNED; $50 (in SHIB) paid to the artist; gas fees paid by Shiba Coffee Company

----------------------------------------

90% of the profits from this exclusive NFT and Ceramic Coffee Mug pair will be burned as SHIB. The remaining 10% will go to @NftShibae to support him and his work.

About @NftShibae

"Hi all! I'm Shibae, a 3d artist, who got interested in cryptocurrencies and of course, nfts.

Although, I own and support a large number of cryptocurrencies, especially as it is relevant to the future of the global economy.

Since August 2021 I have been a staunch member of the Shibarmy. I feel that it is one of the strongest and kindest communities of all. a big hug! Cheers!"

Link to NFT on OpenSea: https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/17410468889649923628102024028082956014709687368784038478963418066263593713665/

The NFT will be transfered to the winner via Polygon. The coffee mug will be mailed to the winner.

.: White ceramic

.: 11 oz (0.33 l)

.: Rounded corners

.: Lead and BPA-free

View full details

Introduce your content

Answer your customers' common questions

List a frequently asked question

Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.

List another frequently asked question

List another frequently asked question