Skip to product information
1 of 1

Shiba Coffee Company

Exclusive 1/1 NFT and Ceramic Coffee Mug (Artist: TIS Web & Digital)

Exclusive 1/1 NFT and Ceramic Coffee Mug (Artist: TIS Web & Digital)

Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $15.00 USD
Sale Sold out

90% of the profits from this exclusive NFT and Ceramic Coffee Mug pair will be burned as SHIB. The remaining 10% will go to @tiswebndigital to support him and his work.

About TIS Web & Digital

Hello all! I am TIS Web & Digital—A crypto maximalist that will do any type of graphic & web design work in exchange for crypto (fiat is still accepted ;)). Proud $SHIB owner & #ShibArmy member since mid 2021. Don't Get Left Behind & Join The Cryptocurrency Revolution Today! WOOF!

 

Social Media:

https://twitter.com/tiswebndigital

https://www.instagram.com/tiswebanddigital/

https://linktr.ee/tiswebanddigital

 

Website:

https://linktr.ee/tiswebanddigital

 

Link to NFT on OpenSea

The NFT will be transfered to the winner via Polygon. The coffee mug will be mailed to the winner.

 

Shipping available worldwide.

View full details

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Introduce your content

Answer your customers' common questions

List a frequently asked question

Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.

List another frequently asked question

List another frequently asked question